[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Monday, June 29, 2009

That Was Messed Up

Ok, So I got to go back to the water park yesterday to work, after being sent to a hotel/resort for the past week. I am just saying, I wasn't super excited, but I wasn't completely upset either. After we were closed (FINALLY) I started to walk around to do closing jobs with my fellow employees...excuse me "cast members" whatever. So we are walking around and I get sand all over and in side of my shoes...which is one of the worst feelings ever, so the logical thing to do is to use the little foot baths that we have and get out all the sand. While I was in the process of doing just this (btw, I am not the only one who does) the bells that signal the end of the day and the last meeting before you go went off. So I had two options, I could walk aaaallll the way around the sand and up the path and down the walk to get the the final meeting place aka the clock tower/board room...sad I am not sure which one it is actually referred to. Or I could walk as carefully as possible across maybe 15, 20 feet of sand (it might not actually be that much, I am really bad at guessing distances) I choose to use my awesome skills to get me across the sand. So I set out, and all is good. I am sure I looked like a loon, but I made it to the STEPS!!! NO SAND ON THE SHOES! I gave a little whoo! in celebration, my friends were all impressed...and then my happiness died...no it was killed. A life guard saw my trek, sarcastically said, oh are you trying to keep sand off your shoes? and then proceeded to give me all the sand that he had collected. My friends were sad for me and chewed him out a little. I had a huge look of disgusted shock on my face, but it was a little funny, cause he was just joking around. Oh, wait...I'm sorry, IT WAS NOT FUNNY! So then after a few laughs all around...but not really from me...I gave him the dirtiest look I could muster and was pleased to note that I had given him his dirtiest look of the day...and that is saying something because we work at Disney World, where all we get all day long are dirty looks. After a long day of belly buttons and bum cracks come on! Anyway it was messed up.

Always Yours,
Nae

P.S. Word

2 comments:

  1. wow, that sounds like some kinda day! well anyways i know what you mean about the sand in the shoes thing, cause that really sucks a lot and it is really painful cause you get sandpaper grinding on your feet for however long you can stand to wear them for...congrats you passed! whatever it is you passed but you passed congrats. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha what a stud. I would have punched him in the face though; it's fine.

    ReplyDelete