[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Monday, June 8, 2009

Ew.

So today was another beautiful day in sunny Florida! Work wasn't even all that bad. Aside from all the crack I see...no not the drug paraphernalia kind...the kind I see is much worse. I actually wish I could see the drugs rather than what I actually have to see. Oh yes, I spend my days at work trying to avoid looking at the actual people in the park because I have pretty much had to see it all and it can be quite repulsive.
There were two specific incidences today that particularly made me want to vomit, really. The first one, I was helping people into inter tubes and this hairy, overweight, 60 year old man comes down to get into his tube...oh and did I mention he was wearing a surprisingly small speedo? Oh I didn't? CAUSE HE WAS! And then he has to turn around and back into the tube in that little speedo. Ew.
Remember the crack problem I was talking about...um ya.
So the second instance actually seemed to follow me around all day. Maybe he was stalking me and channeling the attitude of his swim trunks. You will understand in a second. This man at the park today was wearing terry cloth (I KNOW, TERRY CLOTH) swim shorts (AND THEY WERE REALLY SHORT) and if that isn't bad enough, they were leopard print...classy. Oh, and if that isn't bad enough I saw him pretty much everywhere I went in the park. QUIT STALKING ME DUDE! and get new swim shorts cause those are vile. And so is your speedo old man. In fact that goes for all the speedo/short/tight/nasty/ew worthy swim wear mmmmk? I'm pretty sure no one wants to see that. Pretty sure. That is all..I don't want to think about it anymore

Always Yours,
Nae

P.S. Amber your "word" is in there

3 comments:

  1. Um, dude, if ever I was to own anything leopard print, I would probably stalk you in it. And I mean that in the best possible way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The education you wish your children never had to go through. Sorry Shanae, some people have poor judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm girl i know what ur talkin about! even workin on the dry side of wild waves i saw thee nastiest stuff! worst of all, it was a ride photo booth so people would flash the camera!!

    ReplyDelete