[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Thursday, June 11, 2009

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

So, sometimes I have a hard time figuring out what exactly is going on in my head...no I am not crazy, I just have a hard time processing information or figuring things out because I sometimes think about them too much. It almost feels like my thoughts are made up of many Dr. Suess books...which sort of makes sense since I used to read them all the time when I was younger.

Anyway, there are certain things that I try to get out of my head, but they just won't leave. Or there will be things that I think I have figured out and the next second I am right back where I started. Or I just can figure out what it is that I am supposed to do. And all I can think is...if I can't figure out what exactly is going on in my head or what it is I want/need for my life, well that can't be good right? Awesome.

Does it mean that my life is going to be stuck in the children section of life? Can I please progress to some actual literature where, yes, things are still complicated but it usually makes sense in the end? I would really like to move up in the world...or forward I guess. You have been great Dr. Suess, really, I think you have definitely stimulated my creative thinking, I have too many options...now can we work on the problem solving? That would be great.

Always Yours,
Nae

2 comments:

  1. But do you like Green Eggs and Ham? That is the question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Sam-I-Am, I do not like Green Eggs and Ham

    ReplyDelete