[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Monday, June 15, 2009

Don't Forget Me Orlando

So here is the thing, I love Orlando. I love it so much, last night I was trying to figure out a way that I could stay in Orlando. And then I got really depressed when I realized that there was no way that I could. (and my mom would kill me)

A couple of days ago I had an awesome day at the beach, and I LOVE beaches. All kinds. But this trip was pretty much awesome. I actually got to swim in the water...you just don't do that in Seattle, well I guess sometimes you do, but not really. Whatever. Anyway, it was an awesome day, and I wish that I could just stay in Orlando but I have this pesky thing called school that I probably should finish up. I only have about a year left...and then... I AM MOVING BACK TO ORLANDO =) yay! Well that is my plan so far...so what if there isn't a huge dancing community? Maybe they need one! Bring it.
I will be the taskmaster of my own life thank you!

Basically, don't forget me Orlando, I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment