[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm a Sucker

So, I was pretty bored once upon a time. The End.

Things I am a sucker for… (in no particular order)

Lollipops
Beaches
Shopping =( it’s true
Swings
Dr Pepper
Massages
Church
Rain
Nail polish
Good music
Sun
Dancing
Dance parties
Florida
Great quotes from life, movies, books etc.
Kisses on the forehead
Smiles
Friends
Singing
Cologne (if it smells good)
Books
Book stores
People watching
Magazines
Popcorn
Animals…yes animals
Oohey gooeys!!
Movies
OLD movies
Fountains
Laughter
Eavesdropping...oops
My pillow
Road trips
Disney, obviously, I willingly became their slave
Rings
Breakfast
Psych
YOU!
Blankets
Family
Dares (that aren’t stupid-I mean, I have my limits)
Christian Bale- don’t judge
Alone time
..Not alone time...
Walks
Seattle
Inside jokes
Staying up late
Home
Sleeping in
Well, sleep in general
The 80's
Good conversation
Life!
Stretching
Late nights
Christmas
Hot cocoa
Sun salutations...and yoga
Going bare foot-under the right circumstances
Halloween…candy
Water fights
Mittens
Survivor..please don't judge me
The ocean-both coasts
Rexburg
The color blue
Lip gloss/balm/chap stick
Hugs
...OK so there are more things but I think this a pretty accurate list of whatever. Don't judge me.

1 comment:

  1. dr. pepper...BFF rings...florida...people watching...man it's a good thing we're friends...else i would think you were crazy or something.

    ReplyDelete