[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Friday, June 12, 2009

Inside Darth Vader is Just a Softy

So, today was a pretty crazy day. I have pictures but I am too tired to put them up now so you will just have to use your imagination.

So this morning, I go back to my apartment to find a roach of some sort hanging out. Sorry Mr. Roach...I don't think you got the message. BUT YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE! So I had to knock him off the door frame with my shoe(don't worry I used one I didn't care too much about in case things got a little messy). SO I knock the sucker down and it is hiding under my shoe. So I run and grab a tupperware...There is no way I am letting this creep run around my apartment. So after much running around the apartment, and screaming, and freaking out that it was going to run up my leg, I finally caught him (they are really fast!)I put something heavy over the tupperware so he couldn't escape and there he stays...until he dies. Call me what you like, I don't care. I am not letting him out until I am sure he is not going to run and hide under my bed, or run up my leg, or attack my face. He chose the wrong person to mess with.

So that was my morning. During the afternoon I went to Star Wars Weekends with a friend of mine because it was the last time that I could go...and I will admit it, I like Star Wars. So we get there, and decide to do Star Tours. We get going on the ride and one of my biggest fears came to life. The ride broke down... Now I don't know if you have done Star Tours but it is a simulated ride and you are closed in a room. I am a very claustrophobic person, especially if I feel like I can not get out of somewhere, and that is exactly what happened. Yay. So luckily it only lasted a few minutes otherwise it would have gotten ugly really fast.

After that we went to get food because we were hungry and our bodies had just gone through a lot. I mean our spaceship totally crashed...So we went to eat at Prime TV restaurant, which is my new favorite place to eat that is owned by Disney. It was so much fun, I can't even describe all that happened because it probably wouldn't make sense and it would take too much effort...effort and energy that I really don't feel like putting into this right now.

So anyway, after lunch it was time to get down to business and meet Darth Vader...which is the main reason I wanted to go. Darth Vader is tight. So we wait in line forever and everyone looks a little nervous around him. For good reason, I mean he is a pretty intimidating person...or machine...or whatever. So, I felt a little bad for Vader. I think he is just misunderstood. All he needs is love, love is all he needs. So I decided I would give him a hug. I finally get up there and sneak attacked him, which is pretty impressive on my part if I do say so, because of all his Jedi powers and what not. So I grab his arm and snuggled up to him a bit. It was great. Totally didn't see that one coming. I am pretty sure he liked it...but to protect his image he did try and choke me with the force. But it didn't work. I think it was because he liked me too much and couldn't commit. Anyway, it was pretty awesome. We have a date in a week...ok so that is a lie. But I am sure he would want to go.

Well, that basically covers everything...kinda, I am pretty much just too tired to write about the rest.

Always Yours,
Nae

P.S. Mr.Roach was still in his prison when I got home. All is well.

3 comments:

  1. is he tall like moses? j/k that would be crazy...you could have Vader choke out Pau Gasol...aka your BF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is the highlight of may day. Everyone needs a Nae. I now know what was missing in my life, a summer in DW. BTW, not to be such a taskmaster, but I am still looking for the word . . . .

    ReplyDelete