[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's Really OK

Life is good in the present and going to keep getting better in the future! Need examples? Because I will give you examples!

I have an awesome family and always will
I have awesome friends
I get to laugh a lot
I get to laugh a people a lot thanks to a certain water park and via story time with Emmilie
I have 2 cats at home who love me the best...don't start with the old lady with cats jokes...they aren't funny and I have enough sense not to do that ok.
I am looking forward to spending a week with Griffin and then an awesome road trip
I am glad Griffin is a dog and won't mind me singing in the car
I get to go to the beach on Friday
I get to go to school in the Fall
I have a job when I get back to school that is perfect
I get to start having hot cocoa and apple cider again
I get to see Britt and Man in less than 2 months
Did I mention that I get to laugh a lot? Because I do
It's still summer and I got a proper best summer of your life kind of summer
I get to go home in less than 2 months
I get to DRIVE MY CAR in less than 2 months
My hair is all weird colors thanks to the sun
I am moving into a new apartment at school
I am listening to awesome music
I will always listen to awesome music
I get to dance
I can see the bigger picture...usually =)
I am 21! yikes
I love life


There is so much more...but I am a little out of it.

Always Yours
Nae

1 comment:

  1. Dude, our lives are so awesome!!! I heart it, and I heart us. Amen.

    ReplyDelete