[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Do You Believe In Magic?

Well, do you? Cause I do. I do so much that I feel completely comfortable falling asleep during the game because I have that much faith in the Orlando Magic...ok so I was just extremely tired and couldn't control myself, really. Anyway I wasn't a complete waste of a fan...the second I woke up and realized the game over, the first thing that I asked was whether or not we won...WHICH WE DID! YAY...Dwight Howard, not to be confused with Dwight Johnson...if you don't understand that comment, don't worry about it, you weren't supposed to. Anyway it was probably best that I was asleep so I could miss the comments coming my way from Emmilie (who I am pretty sure is my long lost sister or whatever) Anyway, what I mean is there is this player on the lakers, whose name I don't remember, probably because I am not the best/biggest NBA fan in the world...it's totally ok though. So lets just say that my friends and I think this particular player looks a tad bit like...well the Messiah...but we thought that was a little inappropriate to call him that...not that Moses is better...but ya that is what we call him instead. So this player, really bothers me for some reason, because he is pretty good, but anyway he just really bothers me...which also probably is another reason we should not have given him a religious nickname. (Helicopter...again if you don't understand that reference, you were not supposed to) So back to this pointless story...which all my stories are if you haven't figured it out yet. Anyway Emmilie thinks it is funny to call him my boyfriend....no thanks. maybe for the money...maybe...just kidding. But EVERY TIME he comes on the screen she says "hey, Shanae, there's your boyfriend!" So finally I had to threaten her...and it was an awesome threat-I will say that much. Anyway it was a great game even if Wally Szczerbiak wasn't there to pretty things up a bit. Anyway, it was a pretty good time, mostly because of the nap...and the fact that we won. Watch your back Kobe...

Always Yours,
Nae

P.S. Word

5 comments:

  1. That was beautiful, and having just gotten home from another one of said games, all I have to say is, "There's your boyfriend..." It's fine. And even though Wally is far from us we have J.J., and hey maybe even Turkey. It's fine. Go Magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true there is always JJ and even Turkey, even though he didn't play his best tonight. And my new boyfriend Ariza ...although he is a traitor Laker player...whatever I can deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two are a trip! thats all i'm gonna say! I seriously think that you were probably separated at birth or something like that! well we got one more in orlando and 2 in LA that we have to win to take it...LOL this is gonna be awesome ish...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a hard one. . . . .

    ReplyDelete