[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Night Time is for Sleeping

Ok. So, last night I went to sleep at a really good hour because I had to wake up early for work because they needed me to help test our water coaster...again. Whatever. I go to bed at about 10:45 thinking that it will be good and I will get a really good nights rest. Well, I was wrong. First I couldn't fall asleep, so I tried listening to some music to calm me down...but that usually only helps when I am already really tired. I know that doesn't really make sense but that topic is for a different blog post. Anyway, I digress. I turn off my music and try to snuggle into bed and into sleep, but my mind won't shut off because I keep thinking about how I need to wake up early tomorrow and I kept focusing on the people outside who wouldn't shut up. Obviously they are too cool for school, and by that I mean sleep.

I finally fall asleep, but not for long. All too soon I wake up in the middle of the night either because I was having a weird dream (about my stupid job) or because the people outside really, really missed the memo on how night time is the best time for sleeping. Anyway, after I woke up that first time, I kept waking up almost every hour until 5 o'clock. awesome. I can't get work out of my head and I am super angry at those losers who wouldn't be quiet. Whatever. When I left the apartment to go to work I totally glared at them because yes, they were still sitting outside talking (rather loudly and rudely) I almost wanted to scream at them. Almost.

It's ok though because I took a nap when I got home from work.

Always Yours
Nae

No comments:

Post a Comment