[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm Quiet Sometime's...No Biggie

So here is the deal; there are certain times in my life when I like to contemplate my life at that moment and when I like to think of choices I have recently made, choices I have made in the past, and choices that I will soon have to make in the future. And honestly sometimes I just plain like to daydream or gaze off and think about random things or absolutely nothing. Sometimes I just like to listen.
These ...um let's call them "spells" come and they go. Sometimes they last for days where I am a little quieter than usual and sometimes they last maybe only a portion of a day. Anyway, sometimes people notice, sometimes they don't- because I guess it is uncharacteristic of me to not join in on conversation...what are you saying I usually talk to much? My bad.
Anyway, this week has been one of those weeks where for some reason or another, I just have too much on my mind to really jump into all conversation because I am a little emotionally and mentally spent and it is easier for me to not join in on the conversation. Or it is just I simply don't want to. Or I just want to listen and sit this one out and jump in when the topic better suits my mood.
When people do notice, which they usually do, they always ask if I am ok because I am so quiet. Don't worry, it will blow over, I am fine, no nothing is wrong. I just need to have my thoughts to myself sometimes, to work everything out. So thanks for all the concern during this spell- and thanks to all the concern to those in the past. I guess I am just a little more complex than I let on, haha.

Always Yours
Nae

2 comments:

  1. uhhhhh yeah, like on sunday! we worry cause we care and when i say we that mean "i", and whoever else was in the car~ peace out kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl i am SO the same way.

    SERIOUSLY we need to hang out more at BYU! its ridiculous. i was chatting with sis opfar at church and she was like "are you and shanae still tied at the hip?" haha i was like "awww no" :( she said she remembers us prank calling tyler ALL the time! haha tyler said he remembers pranking us all the time tho!

    good times lol

    ReplyDelete