[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stupid, Stupid Computer

So, I have had my computer for about 4 years now. It has been an awesome computer and I have loved it the whole time. Well, lately my computer has been running pretty slow, which makes a little sense since 1 year to us is about 20 years computer time right? Just say yes.

Well, the day has come when my now 80 year old computer is sick. Yes, sick. I believe it has contracted a virus. Will it be able to pull out of it? I have no idea. I was on the phone with my brother all night, and when I say all night I mean maybe 30 minutes, trying everything I could...although it is hard to fix a computer over the phone.

Now I feel like a traitor and a little uncomfortable because I have been using my Dad's new computer that my brothers help build him. (although the screen is way better and it is way faster on the internet etc. etc....see how much of a traitor I am) I almost don't want my brother to do open heart surgery on it in the fall aka. reformat my computer.

So I have been looking around, just online so far, to see what's out there and I came to another conclusion. I know absolutely nothing when it comes to buying a computer. Cripes.

I hope it doesn't come to me being stranded without a computer until I can get a new one. I just hope that it can hang on for a little while longer until I can save up more money to buy one without it leaving me broke. Good think I have a job lined up for the fall.

I really need it so wish me luck. Oh and my computer too.

1 comment:

  1. consider yourself wished luck~! i couldn't come up with anything clever so you get the above statement and this one of course.

    ReplyDelete