[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Sunday, August 30, 2009

How Was Your Sunday? Cause Mine Sucked

So I have church at 1:30. Good and bad, but I was a little glad so that I could sleep in. I got up late, read a little, got all ready to go and walked out to my car. I thought all was well, and it was going to be another good Sunday. Wrong. My car wouldn't start. And it didn't sound good. It kinda sounded like it had a sputter/tick and I couldn't get it to start. I looked in the garage to find that my parents had each drove separately for meetings because the other two cars were gone. And they are being good and not answering their phones. Awesome. I could have walked, but I didn't really think about it until too late anyway and I am kind of stressing out in a bad, bad way and feel like I am going to have an anxiety attack.

First of all my car isn't starting-enough to give anyone a bad day, but the fact that I have to drive this particular car with me across a couple of states in the next week...by myself...where my phone doesn't always get service...isn't really doing much for me right now. Not to mention that I have already been stressing out about my computer still having a computer virus and not knowing what the heck to do about that one still because I am broke thanks to a craptastic summer job that was basically slave labor. Oh, and I have been stressing out about school itself, never mind getting there, I have crazy classes that I am positive will kick my butt and be really hard and auditions coming up in 12 days. I also am rooming with complete strangers in a strange complex and some of my best friends won't even be in the same state as me. So, ya I am completely freaking out. And all I can think that would help the situation is if I could have gone to church!

Basically I am sitting here with my bag still slung around my shoulder, shoes on, keys in my lap, phone out, in a dress, ready to go. Happy Sabbath.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Chica!! I hate those days were everything goes wrong!! I totally feel ya on that one... Hang in there, and just try to dance it out. Think of all the fun we are going to have this semester. Heck Yes.

    ReplyDelete