[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Crazy Cat Lady

I love animals. There, I said it. Judge me however you want; but I can't help it. I have always loved animals and I probably always will. And not only do I love animals, but I love cats, yup cats. How do you like them apples?

Usually I get completely made fun of, made faces at, joked about just because I like animals? Really? Well, sorry for being the type of person who has compassion for all..well most of God's creatures. (I should say that I don't exactly looove bugs or spiders or albino geckos) but whatever. All I am saying is shut up you heartless monsters! You don't have to have a pet if you don't want to, but don't give me crap for caring about a kitten or a puppy.

Ok so that was so not where I was going when I started this...I digress. So anyway. I have these two cats. They are know as Calvin and Hobbes and I feel like a complete traitor because I left them with my parents alone longer than I usually do. Not that my parents don't take care of them, but there is a reason for why they are mine and as soon as I get a place that allows cats my parents are making me take them with me. Anyway, My cats live in the garage/the greater outdoors aka my backyard (which I will admit they like being outside especially cause my backyard rocks). But my cats were not always outdoor cats and they certainly didn't start out living in the garage. But my parents didn't like cleaning up their fur all the time. Understandable. But still. When I was sick they would take over my whole bed and not leave me until I was better. When there was a spider in the house all I had to do was run and grab Hobbes (the bug hunter-calvin wouldn't notice as quickly and would just sit on top of it or something) and hobbes would kill it for me and then eat the evidence of the creepy thing's existence. When I was home alone they would make me feel a little safer. When I go outside they follow me around like dogs. Calvin goes on walks with me and our new dog. Hobbes will come only if it's me and Calvin. Oh, and they are both lap cats, even though they are quite large, which doesn't work now because they can't come inside.

Basically what I am saying is my cats rock and I am totally a crazy cat lady but only for cats that aren't crazy-cause some are. But I'm not too crazy.. I promise. Anyway, sorry that you have to live in the garage. Oh, well. So make fun of me all you want, evil people.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha please bless that we can grow up and be crazy cat ladies together. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ok...but I thought you didn't like cats?

    ReplyDelete