[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Thursday, August 11, 2011

you may call me stir crazy

Maybe, it is the fact that I just moved to a new state and life, and still have more moving to do within that state before the month is over. Maybe it's the fact that I still need to find a second job. Maybe it's the fact that I don't really have a whole bunch of responsibilities (which is new for me). Maybe it's all of those things combined and more.

Anyway, where is this going?

I started a new chapter of my life and decided that I really hated my blog. Because the style, while is a little my style, it really wasn't at the same time. And I know that doesn't make sense but I am perfectly fine with that fact. It needed to change. Maybe, in a day I will change it again! Oh, the suspense. I bet you now will check every day just for that... I know - yeah right.

1 comment: