[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Thursday, August 11, 2011

5 favorites (and by 5 I mean at least 15)

I know, I know, three in one day. Remember, I have next to nothing to do.

This is a special edition of 5 favorites because in this one I will be discussing something very important to me and dear to my heart. BOOKS! I couldn't possibly list down even half of amazing books that I have read, but I will try.

(I have decided to veto Harry, even though I love that series more than I can express, but I don't need to go there)

Also, I am not going to tell you why I love these books because I don't want to. If you want to read them because you trust my opinion and taste, then great, let's talk after, but it would take forever to explain what I love about them. And, honestly, these books are not for everybody.

1. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

2. These is My Words (series)
3. The Alchemist
4. Dreaming of Dior
5. The Merchant of Venice
6. Pride and Prejudice
7. The Glass Castle
8. Jane Eyre
9. The Uglies
10. I Capture the Castle
11. The Ordinary Princess (I read this when I was in elementary school and I love it)
12. Life of Pi
13.The House of the Scorpion
14. The Kite Runner
15. The Count of Monte Cristo


That should do it.











5 comments:

  1. Love the new look and I LOVE all of the books too!!! They are also on my list of greatness (except for Bill's since I haven't read that one yet)! You have great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Koalas just go THAT much cooler in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you have such an eclectic book list? I have hardly heard of these books... besides like 4...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually find them by word of mouth from a whole list of different people? Maybe that is why =)And I will have all of them with me so you may read them if you like.

    ReplyDelete