[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Thursday, August 11, 2011

the best

I don't know how to appropriately or accurately describe my experiences since I have graduated except to say that they have been the best. And this is a very inadequate representation of why, but this is why:

I got to spend time with my family...in Seattle...which I love
I also got to meet up with some friends...in Seattle...which, in case I wasn't clear before, I love
I got to go shopping, and if any of you know me, you know that I love shopping, window gazing, just looking at everything...and I got to do that in Seattle...which I - OK, I think you get it
I went to Dick's for the first time in a long time
I got to put together puzzles with my mom and sister, and I might add I did one all by myself and realized that I am actually pretty efficient in the art of puzzle-putting-together
I got to see Calvin, and he still loves me
I got to see Griffin, and he tried to eat my socks
I got to eat at my favorite Chinese restaurant
I got to sing at the top of my lungs the whole drive to Utah
I got to see an amazing friend and eat amazing Thai food with her, eat savory bakery with her, laugh with her, see a movie with her and then talk in her car until almost three in the morning
I got to play Lego Star Wars with Robert, and I am planning on doing that again, very, very soon
I got to read books that I wanted to

It's been the best.

2 comments:

  1. I played legos with andrew. It was my first time playing legos. I totally understand your obsession, whatever the size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first time! I LOVE legos. Definitely one of my childhood staples.

    ReplyDelete