[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Monday, June 13, 2011

newly remodeled

So, it's been over a year and this face-lift was much needed and long overdue. And who knows, I may wake up tomorrow and change it all again. That will keep you all on your toes - I don't know why it would but just go with it
I'm not sure where exactly this blog will take me now, but from the title, I think it is safe to assume that it will have a little bit of everything. Anything that I may want to bring up.
One reason I decided to renew my previously estranged relationship with online positing is because there are a lot of exciting things ahead of me: college graduation, moving to a new city, going to Mexico, and starting a new job, to name a few. And you know what? I am stoked. But being as moving means leaving a lot of things and people behind, I figured a this would be perfectly superficial way to keep said things and people updated. (And let's face it, I am probably going to need something to do while I try and get settled in the new exotic world of...Salt Lake City...Heaven help me).

Adios (I'm practicing for Mexico)

1 comment:

  1. NAE!!! I woke up on the tired side today.....even too tired to put on my glasses (with false hopes of being able to lie back down). So I got on your blog and with much squinting looked at the new remodel and posts. Somehow, your blog worked as well as sun-salutations because I now feel much more alive! :) ♥ you!
    T.

    ReplyDelete