[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Thursday, February 25, 2010

This One’s For You Amber!

100_0586

Well, I guess I was wrong. Here I was thinking that no one reads my blog and low and behold, I find that Amber reads my blog! So, this one is for you.

For those who don’t know, Amber is my big sister! And she is pretty awesome. I am pretty sure she could beat up many of my guy friends, not because they are weak, but because she is pretty strong =)  But she never would because she is a lover, not a fighter.

When I was little, and even more annoying than I currently am now, she would let me follow her around, to some degree, and she would hang all the pictures that I colored up on her door. How sweet is that? That is love people.

Anyway, Amber is one of the coolest people I know and we have a lot of fun together, when we get to see each other that is. I can’t wait for this summer and being able to go to Disney World with my sisters! I love them and they almost always answer the phone when I call, and when they don’t answer they at least call me back! Anyway, Love ya sis!

3 comments:

  1. Love your cute post of you and Amber. Your Sisters are wonderful. I just wanted you to know that your sister is not the only one who reads your blog. I was beginning to get frustrated because it had been since last Oct since your last post and then you had a post recently and now again. Very nice. I was missing the updates....but I didn't want to complain :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww-thanks Nae. Love you too! WDW here we come!!!

    ReplyDelete