[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Monday, June 27, 2011

five favorites

It is yet time again for a brief look at five of my favorite things at this moment.

1. That the Collegiate Dance Concert "Just Dance" was a total success, selling out both nights (and also our FHE that we hosted had over 1200 people in attendance). Not bad!

2. Movie trailer: I cannot wait to go to this movie premiere!  

3. Nail polish color: neon pink

4. Missionary: Amanda Beukers. I miss her.

5. Long lost picture: 
The people in this picture are also my favorite. (Not including myself; that would be complete narcissism) 

3 comments:

  1. I am completely honored to be on this post. Seriously. There is a truth about this photo that you may not know... Aaron was taking it and commented that it was weird that I would turn my head the way I did. Well, I didn't like the bulbous bacteria on the other side. (perception is everything!) So I turned my head and it looked like I was turning from you. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I am narcissistic. I just posted about myself instead of saying CONGRATUFREAKALATIONS on the success of Just Dance and the F'n HE to follow. I was a proud little elf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah. I. Love. You.
    and your comments, be they narcissistic or not =)

    ReplyDelete