[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Monday, December 17, 2012

Acting on an impulse


I am not a naturally rebellious person. It is something that I just don't have in me. So, when I do want to do something different or drastic or oh-so-wild (I need to get out more). Anyway, my hair is the victim. 

Maybe I have been listening to too much Katy Perry and picked up on some subliminal messaging in her music. The message being something like "dye your hair a color that is not practical, slightly unnatural and you too will be as amazing as I am." 

*Confession of the night: I really like Katy Perry. Whatever. And she rocks rainbow colors in her hair. Maybe one day I will try out a blue bob? At this point, anything is possible. 


I love it
I have always wanted to dye my hair red. Like, really, really red. I had a stint in high school where I had slightly red hair, but this urge has been growing for a while. So, I did it. This weekend I went right ahead, and did it. I mean it's not THAT extreme... but it is extreme for me! 

Want to see a picture? Here you go..
 


Kidding... I don't have a picture of it yet. I'm sure I will post some pictures after Christmas vacation! Besides, Ariel has way better hair than I do... Depressing.






1 comment:

  1. It really does look B-E-A-UTIFUL! You were born to be a red-head... KP reference always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete