[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yeah, I'm Excited; So what?

Usually I am the person who is good at keeping her hopes in check. Not ridiculously raising hopes= no ridiculous disappointments. Now before you thing wow, she's pessimistic. Just remember that if you are reading this you probably know me a little better than to say that. Because I am not like that. I am hopeful, just not overly and definitely not when it comes to certain areas in life. There are other things to worry about. Whatever that doesn't really make sense.

Anyway this week the impossible has happened. No, I am not engaged. ahaha. I am so funny. But I have raised my hopes to a ridiculously high level about my life in general. And even though I am enjoying this high quite a bit, I know there is a low just around the corner. There always is isn't there? The higher you fly, the longer the and harder you fall. It's simple physics. But I am just excited about this week despite the hundred million things I have to do. I am excited not to go to bed until really late; to go to From the Heart, to have a dress rehearsal with the girls, to dance tomorrow, to go to the cancer benefit, to perform on friday, to dress up for class on friday (it's 80's day), to host my halloween dance party on saturday, to go to church and to do indexing, to hear the fireside and have From the Heart again. I am just excited. Forget that I have tests and quizzes galore and a million things to think about. I am excited that I will be seeing one of my favorite people on Monday, that it is almost Thanksgiving which means that it is almost Christmas =) I am excited to buy my contract for next semester at American Manor.I am excited for dace major auditions on Saturday too...which is weird because I should be freakingn out. LIFE IS EXCITING! Hopes, fly high, you have my permission.
Oh and I am listening to Celine right now...and makes everything better than it already is.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're excited! I could use a little excitement in my life. If only I knew how to make that happen... Anyway, I'm excited for you. And you sang beautifully at From the Heart! I had no idea you had such an amazing voice! I've always wished that I had the ability to express myself through music. Oh well, I love that others can. Really, I was impressed. Good luck with everything! Oh, yeah! Have I told you how excited I am that you'll be living in American Manor next semester! We need to start hanging out!

    ReplyDelete