[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Was That a Good Idea? At Least it Was Fun.

Well, tonight was fun. My good friend Abbie and I got it into our heads last week that we wanted to go see a scary movie, because I for one, have always enjoyed the occasional scary movie. I get it from my mom.

My mom loves scary movies. Not stupid, paranormal, never gonna happen, when is this movie over, and what is the point of it kind of movies. Not horror movies, or super-sick-slashers, but thriller, the jump out at you, freak you out, you can see happening (maybe) kind. So, when I was younger, and by younger, I mean I really wasn’t that young, but younger than I am now, I would always watch scary movies with my mom. Old ones, new ones, it was a good time. I kind of start to crave them after a while. Just call me an adrenaline junkie…without all the extreme crap. Anyway, my sisters can’t really tough it out. No offense girls but you really can’t. But they already know that.

What does this have to do with anything? Not much. Basically it is why I thought it would be a great idea to go to this movie tonight called The Stepfather. Luckily for Abbie and myself, it is a Tuesday night in Rexburg Idaho so there were only two other people in the theater. Basically it was pretty scary and freaky and Abbie and I cuddled and held hands during all the scary parts though so I got through it.

Anyway I am now putting off sleep and watching the Disney channel. Awesome. Oh, well. At least it was fun and Abbie and I got make fools out of ourselves. That always makes for a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment