[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Um…Ok Life. You Win.

So, this week and sort of these past few days just proved to me once again that once you think you have everything figured out, or at least everything is good and under control the world decided to have a big laugh in your honor and throw everything that you thought was under control, out of control. No joke. Not that it was bad things that happened, quite the opposite- it is just going to take a lot to maintain control the rest of the semester/next semester. Awesome. Life is out of control. So maybe I should just get with the flow and let it be and stop trying to put it all back in order cause let’s face it, there is always something a little out of place.

My brain hurts. It won’t stop thinking about everything that I have to do. Silly brain.

Wish me luck…seriously though.

No comments:

Post a Comment