[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Friday, September 4, 2009

America’s Next Not Model

So, the other day I went and hung out with some friends at Mukilteo beach as a last hurrah for the summer. Which, by the way, is GORGEOUS. I forgot how much I really love Seattle, and their beaches. The sand is wet and gray, you can smell the sea (you can’t really smell the sea in Florida…weird), there are always bonfires, there is a lot of drift wood…which is definitely one of most favorite parts…but anyway.Their sis-in-law is a photographer so we went out a posed for her while she took some awesome shots. Basically it was a lot of fun and we goofed off a little too much. We also saw a whale…wait ok so  it was a sea lion. For some reason I pointed and yelled whale when obv. I was mistaken and just a little excited. Anyway I am definitely not model material but they were still fun shots so here they are. Oh and we were out on floating dock so it was all a little bit wavy. Also there were some awesome strange men that were probably a little drunk. We had balloons and they kept yelling over to us in strange accents asking whose birthday it was and so Megan being the awesome, funny friend that she is told them it was mine…so at least they wished me a happy birthday. Yeah they were still creeps. Enjoy, and feel free to laugh at how un-talented I am.

Balloon  Balloon2balloon3 Balloon4

Balloon5Balloon6 Balloon7

Balloon9  Balloon15 Balloon13Balloon11Balloon12 Balloon14  Balloon16



Thanks Laura =)

No comments:

Post a Comment