[tid-bit] –noun 1. a choice or pleasing bit of anything

Sunday, July 10, 2011

tlc you kill me

I don't know what has been going on, but I really need to put a stop to it. I have noticed that the older I get, the less control I have over my emotions. I thought that is was supposed to get easier as you get older, guess I was wrong.

Granted, this is a very rocky time in my life just because all of the change I am dealing with and am going to have to deal with. I am graduating, saying goodbye to one life to dive head first into a brand new one. That freaks me out a little. There are a lot of people that I don't want to say goodbye to. There are also a lot of people that I do want to say goodbye to. Ha, joking... Point of the story, I have too many emotions swirling around. Happy ones, nervous ones, sad ones...etc.

The fact that I have started to grow more and more unstable has been coming to my attention any time I watch the channel TLC. I sound really pathetic right now, but I am owning it. I love TLC OK? It has some great stuff. Anyway, a few days ago I was watching one of my favorite programs on that channel, Say Yes to the Dress. I was watching it with my roommate, and there was a marathon, and it was a really happy thing.  During this marathon I cannot even own to how many times I started tearing up! There were so many sob stories, that I completely fell for like a sucker, and then to top it all of there was a commercial for a new program that was premiering about bringing soldiers home and surprising their families. Tear worthy? My emotions sure thought so. (Not that my emotions think? Whatever)

I guess what I am getting at is that I might break down at any moment, so do not be alarmed if you see this actually happen. Just ignore it. I would be most grateful! And to be honest, I think I have just a little right to be emotional. I have been thinking about college and all the people that have come in and out of my life, that is a lot of people! But now I'm ready for new adventures with my new soppy self! Bring it on Utah.

3 comments:

  1. I do not want to say good bye to you!! So if you ever happen to start tearing up in 440 I do not want to be around or I'll start crying... and I don't cry or sweat! :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait 'til you get pregnant...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks T..

    Lauren! I almost started crying just from READING your comment!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete